Eyelash feedback please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonTreats

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I’ve recently completed an individual eyelash extensions course with salon services and have done 2 sets on family/friends.

I would appreciate feedback on the sets completed please.

The first set I done 1 full eye first then for the 2nd set I spread my time over the 2 eyes.

Both sets using 9 & 11 size lashes.

TIA x

Attachments

• 8090EB78-5E07-43D5-8D67-AB87FEA6FF1D.jpeg
    8090EB78-5E07-43D5-8D67-AB87FEA6FF1D.jpeg
    602.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 8905C235-5FC0-4C92-9BEA-7549AC790E11.jpeg
    8905C235-5FC0-4C92-9BEA-7549AC790E11.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 114
Hi Hun. Congrats on passing your course and doing your first two sets. I’m also a lash tech and do classic and Russian Volume. Here’s a few pointers for you (sorry if they have already gone over this in your course)
I find it’s better to use a wider range of lengths. Inner corner should always start 7 or 8 mm (even if their inner lashes are longer) also try not to jump lengths, you’ll get a nice graduates effect if you do with less of a jump up. You can get mixed trays of lashes so there’s not too much layout for you initially.
Keep an eye on your direction of the lash, when placed hold for a second so it dries in place and doesn’t lean over to the side.
Which glue are you using? And method of glue pickup? I’d try to use a bit less glue and you’ll find you don’t get them annoying ones that stick together x any questions Hun just ask xx well done in getting through your first sets, I was petrified when I first qualified, been three years now and I love lashing x

Thanks for your comment.

I use the glue that came with my starter kit from salon services and I use it in a glue ring on my left hand as work the lashes with my right.

Both sets took me just over 3 hours to do and I felt more confident doing the 2nd set.

Sorry to crash on post. Im using a lashbase kit but the lashes are almost all off in 2 weeks... im wondering what im doing wrong

Latest posts

Back