Eyelash glue drying too quick?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Embellir

Reaction score
Hi I received my eyelash kit from eyelash emporium yesterday, went to try it last night and the glue dried on my glass stone within a minute, couldn't apply any lashes!

I just wanted to know opinions, should I get back to EE or is it the fact it's glass and not jade stone?

Need to practice lol

Kim xx

Umm i use a jade stone so i cant comment on the fact its a glass stone but the glue drying that quickly obviously shouldent be happening so it may be worth giving them a call and explaining, im sure they can clear up any problems for you :)

I have a glass stone and have no problems. xxx

I use a jade stone and can spend up to 2 hours before it starts to dry x

How is the humidity or temp in ur room? Try putting some foil over your stone this helps a little to delay the drying time.

Jade or crystal - they both do the same job :)

If the room temp is not the issue and it still happens with the foil, I would call ee and ask them for replacement, the glue may have been tampered with and gone off. Was it sealed in any way before you opened the bottle? X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Thanks guys

Phoned EE this morning, she wants me to try putting tape over the glass stone and putting the glue on that,
Will try it tonight, if no change then another phone call will be made!!

Xx

Hi there, sounds to me like the adhesive has separated. Try and give the bottle a good shake and check the consistency of the adhesive when you squeeze some out. If it's thick and stringy then it's no good. The solvents have evaporated and the adhesion on the lashes will not last as long as it should.
Hope this helps
X

Hi there, sounds to me like the adhesive has separated. Try and give the bottle a good shake and check the consistency of the adhesive when you squeeze some out. If it's thick and stringy then it's no good. The solvents have evaporated and the adhesion on the lashes will not last as long as it should.
Hope this helps
X

Yep thick and stringy!!

I know it's definitely the glue as I just tried their ultra glue and it was perfect, will request a replacement tomorrow!

Thanks for all your help

Xx

Ok have spoken to EE and they would like me to send it back as they haven't had any complaints and as they're made in amounts of 1000 it's highly unlikely that only 1 will be faulty!

That's fine, I guess, however it is definitely faulty!!

Tbh they are not filling me with joy at their customer service!!

strange I've always found them one of the most helpful companies x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

The Medium glue is meant to be thicker than the Ultra. It has, as the name suggests, a medium viscosity. Do make sure that you are giving the bottle a really good shake (30 secs) before dropping on to your stone.

Latest posts

Back