Eyelash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiana123

Reaction score
Im currently using blink eyelash extension glue, but it only last for a month before it looses its quality.
Does anyone have any recommendations of other glue that is good but lasts a bit longer than a month?
Im not very busy at the moment so im wanting to get a bit moree out of the glue
Thanks

I use Flirties glue because they do mini bottles which are for use (though I usually get 2-3 sets out of them) I'm mobile so I find it hard keeping my glue at the right temperature and don't do lashes everyday :)

I use Flirties glue because they do mini bottles which are for use (though I usually get 2-3 sets out of them) I'm mobile so I find it hard keeping my glue at the right temperature and don't do lashes everyday :)
Ohh thanks i will look at that brand

I use Flirties too you can get samples too

Hi :) I use flirties too and just about to place my first order (just finished the glue in my kit). I too am mobile and not doing loads of lashes at the moment so I don't want to waste the glue in the 5g bottles. When you say "mini bottles" do you mean the 0.5g ones? Thanks :) xx

Im currently using blink eyelash extension glue, but it only last for a month before it looses its quality.
Does anyone have any recommendations of other glue that is good but lasts a bit longer than a month?
Im not very busy at the moment so im wanting to get a bit moree out of the glue
Thanks

Buy eyelash emporium or lash addict glues , they are awesome

Second Eyelash Emporium. Lasts 3 months once opened and 6 sealed x

hi Tiana i see you were using blink glue, is flirties better and why?

Latest posts

Back