Eyelash perm rods

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky123

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I ran out of my thuya perm rods and a friend gave me some of hers and they are brilliant.

you dont need to glue the lashes to the rods as they are so sticky the lashes stick straight to them.

The only problem is that she cant remember where she got them from and she doesnt have the box.
I have seen some but you have to buy the whole kit and i dont want to change the brand i am using , so if anyone knows where i can buy sticky perm rods on their own it would be much appreciated.(think i spelt that right):rolleyes:

thuya is exclusive to ellisons i believe!! xx

I live near Exeter Devon and get mine from a local wholesaler which isnt ellisons

Most perm rods have a sticky residue on them so that they stick to the lashes, the lash glue is usually needed for 'difficult' hairs that won't stick to the rods, usually polka straight ones.

Most wholesalers that sell eyelash perming solution will sell the rods separately. I get mine from Hive, but I have seen them in Ellisons, Beauty Express, Salons Direct, Sally's etc etc.

Latest posts

Back