Eyelash tint on very sensitive eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat18

Reaction score
Hi everyone i was just wondering if i could get some help and advice. i have a client who wishes to get an eyelash tint but has very, very sensitive eyes so she is a bit nervous about it. i was just wondering would you do it for her, are their any tint for sensitive eyes? obviously i would do a patch test 24 hours before but it might not be accurate because her eyes are so sensitive. thanks

Hi,

Has she had the treatment done before? Like you said do a patch test 24hours before the treatment and see what the outcome is.

I've had a client with sensitive eyes before and she just found that they stung slightly whilst the tint was on but other than that she was fine.

I'd probably put the tin on one eye and make sure that it isn't stinging her, then put it onto the other eye if its all okay. Aslong as the tint doesn't get into her eye then she should be fine!

I always finish my eyelash tints with an eye bath just of water to flush through the eyes I find clients find this very soothing particularly if they've experienced any stinging this immediately relieves it and removes any last traces before they open they're eyes again alleviating the chance of irritation, but of course still always do a patch test to prevent any insurance issues!
HTH
🌸

I always finish my eyelash tints with an eye bath just of water to flush through the eyes I find clients find this very soothing particularly if they've experienced any stinging this immediately relieves it and removes any last traces before they open they're eyes again alleviating the chance of irritation, but of course still always do a patch test to prevent any insurance issues!
HTH
🌸

An eye bath? That sounds really nice! Can I ask what all is entailed in this treatment? That really does sound like a great idea!!

Thanks every1 :)

An eye bath? That sounds really nice! Can I ask what all is entailed in this treatment? That really does sound like a great idea!!

Hi StudioJane,
It is nice but not nearly as glam as it sounds, I just tilt the clients head to one side placing a small bowl of water just beneath the eye then using a dry cotton pad I immerse it into the water and squeeze it out above the eye so the cool water runs through the eye back into the bowl clients do really appreciate having this to finish they're treatment, sometimes it is advisable to place a tissue against the side of the face to, to avoid water running down the cheek! Then pat across the eyes with a tissue to just to soak up any last drips of water!
HTH
🌸

Latest posts

Back