Eyelash tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissClaireB

Reaction score
Morning everyone hope your all well. I have my 3rd lesson on beauty therapy L2 on tuesday and told to bring certain things to class i have most if it in my kit apart from the tint. I need to get hold of proffesional beauty systems is this something im likely to get from olympia? Im really quite new to this and not sure where to get this particular one from? Can anyone help?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Morning everyone hope your all well. I have my 3rd lesson on beauty therapy L2 on tuesday and told to bring certain things to class i have most if it in my kit apart from the tint. I need to get hold of proffesional beauty systems is this something im likely to get from olympia? Im really quite new to this and not sure where to get this particular one from? Can anyone help?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Morning hun

You will get from Olympia but you prob have a local capital hair and beauty or Sally's. you can also get some from beauty express on line

Billie

Thanks hun i got it from sallys this morning. X hope your placement on wednesday went ok?

Thanks hun i got it from sallys this morning. X hope your placement on wednesday went ok?

Went there I didn't really like it not for me ATM x

Latest posts

Back