Eyelash tinting on beards, sideburns and moustaches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaLa78

Reaction score
Does anyone offer this as a treatment? I have used eyelash tint on my husband for years to do his sideburns and wondered if I am the only one who does. :lol: I have found some American salons who do it but haven't heard of anyone offering it in the U.K. Always thought it would be a good treatment to offer and would welcome your thoughts.

Does anyone offer this as a treatment? I have used eyelash tint on my husband for years to do his sideburns and wondered if I am the only one who does. :lol: I have found some American salons who do it but haven't heard of anyone offering it in the U.K. Always thought it would be a good treatment to offer and would welcome your thoughts.

Hmm this sounds interesting! Never even thought of it but sounds cool!

You'd use a lot of tint .I would have thought it better to use the actual beard tints that are available.

Refectocil mention it is suitable for use on beards and sideburns. How interesting! I'll be really interested to know if anyone offers it as a service.

Latest posts

Back