Eyelash tinting when EE maintenance is due

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callie2311

Reaction score
Hi there,

My partners sister has blonde lashes, I tinted them black and then 3 days later done her eyelash extensions. When the time comes for maintenance how do I go about the new blonde lashes growing through and the fact the tint will be wearing off? Its just during my EE course it states not to tint the extensions so I'm a little confused as we wasn't told this info during the one day course and I'm only just starting out. I also read we would be told how to remove lashes and tint at the same time yet i heard nothing about this nor have i heard anything since, anyone heard of this? Any advise will be much appreciated.

Thank you :)

Hi there,

My partners sister has blonde lashes, I tinted them black and then 3 days later done her eyelash extensions. When the time comes for maintenance how do I go about the new blonde lashes growing through and the fact the tint will be wearing off? Its just during my EE course it states not to tint the extensions so I'm a little confused as we wasn't told this info during the one day course and I'm only just starting out. I also read we would be told how to remove lashes and tint at the same time yet i heard nothing about this nor have i heard anything since, anyone heard of this? Any advise will be much appreciated.

Thank you :)

Hi

I usually clean them, remove any loose ones, then tint the lashes. Next apply new lashes missing the primer out as this may remove the tint you've just applied. Seal as usual at the end.:hug:

Thank you least I know I can treat the remaining ones as normal lashes whilst I tint them. I don't seal like you mentioned. I've seen the sealant stuff on eyelash websites but we wasn't taught to use anything like this, infact we wasn't told anything about it. Does it help maintain longer life of the extensions as aposed to using nothing on them at the end?

Thank you least I know I can treat the remaining ones as normal lashes whilst I tint them. I don't seal like you mentioned. I've seen the sealant stuff on eyelash websites but we wasn't taught to use anything like this, infact we wasn't told anything about it. Does it help maintain longer life of the extensions as aposed to using nothing on them at the end?

I prefer to put it on for the clients. It does help to protect the lashes. You can retail it to them - but tell them to leave their lashes alone for at least 2 days. the less they touch them the better!

Wow Factor sell sealants you can retail - take a look a their website www.wowfactorltd.com

Latest posts

Back