Eyelash training N.Ireland.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
Hey Hun, I've never heard of them but I did Semi Permanent Eyelash training with Glam Lash in Belfast over the weekend and it was really good. The price is pretty much the same too. and at least you know the course is accredited for insurance purposes, I notice that site doesnt mention that!
hth xx

Ohhh, well spotted! I hadn't even checked that out silly me!
Where in Belfast was it held? Thanks for reply btw x

It was in a salon called Pardise Beauty on Woodstock road i thinks.. Its handy enough to find and they were really good

Hi,
You could also try Nouveau Lashes distributor based in Newry. Speak to John 028 30264936, or online www.thebeautyschool.co.uk xx

Cool, thanks! x

Hi I'm currently looking for 2 gals to do this course with me . . .the reason if there are 3 of us we get the training for £150 each as opposed to £250

This Nouveau lash place in Newry comes highly reccommended to me & I certainly wont be going elsewhere . . .if anyones interested or knows anyone who's interetsed please let me know

With regards to kit . . they start @ £299 from what I'm told however they are meant to be well worth it. I don't know if you can buy your kit elsewhere or 2nd hand, not sure but I will be finding out more this week

Get in touch as it is really expensive to do these courses I think & at least this is a good fair way to save some much needed £s

Hi I definately would be interested if its not too late:lol:

I haven't had training but i have had treatments from the girl who is starting and to be honest she is not very good or experienced.

A Touch Of Beauty is our Training Centre, We are based in Dundonald.
Our Training courses are accredited through The Guild Of Professional Beauty and this can also be checked online.
Also our website does state this under the Beauty School heading.

We have never had a complaint about our training and our training is very thorough. There is 2 tutors who work here.

Also if you have a look at our feedback on our website and various off other sites such as qype, city listings etc we have always have had good feedback.

All staff is very friendly and once training is completed everyone has been told if their is anything they are stuck on or need help with we are only at the end off the phone and are more than welcome to come back and practise. (especially with the eyelash training)

I have never once had a complaint about a treatment we have offered and have a very high level off clientele and clients are always told if they weren't happy with something then to tell us so we can improve on whichever it is.

All tutors including myself have a very good knowledge off contra-indications, anatomy and physiology etc and the training they are providing to make sure this is high standard.

We have just introduced NVQ into our courses so this particular qualification there is internal and external assessors and if they weren't happy then they wouldn't have also accredited our courses.

I hope this answers all comments

Latest posts

Back