Eyelash treatments course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishhoney

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice on what the best eyelash treatment courses are at the moment? I live in Brentwood, Essex but would be happy to travel into London for the course if needs be. Really want to learn the lot - eyelash extensions, tinting and perming. Just wonder if there is one course that would cover the lot too?

Thank you
:lol::lol:

Does anyone have any advice on what the best eyelash treatment courses are at the moment? I live in Brentwood, Essex but would be happy to travel into London for the course if needs be. Really want to learn the lot - eyelash extensions, tinting and perming. Just wonder if there is one course that would cover the lot too?

Thank you
:lol::lol:

Hi there!

There is a Eye treatments course in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
It covers eye brow shape, eyelash and brow tint and individual eyelashes. Its a £168 for the one day course.

take alook at the website : http://www.healthandbeautywear.co.uk/Training-Courses/Eye-Treatments-One-Day-Course/flypage.tpl.html

Hope this helps,

Betsy x

I can highly recommend Halls of Ivy

Hi there,

We offer short accredited courses and NVQ training. We also have a 50% off deal in January which is booking now. For details www.Hallsofivy.co.uk

Good Luck

Admin x

I did a course with flirties lashes and it was great i couldnt fault them really enjoyed it

Latest posts

Back