Eyelashes please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angie1234

Reaction score
Hi,

So a few months ago maybe 2-3 i pinched off some of my eyelashes on both my eyes from an eyelash curler. On the left, it’s right in the middle maybe about 10 lashes and on my right it was in the inner corner of my eye so I have about half of my lashes left. I use waterproof mascara almost everyday and I massage my eyes with Garnier makeup removing lotion and I use the lancome eye makeup remover to take off my mascara. But it’s been almost 3 months and none of my lashes have grown, they are still the same stub they had been before and today I pinched off another 3 on my left eye so there is a large gap missing in between them. I am asian, so I have very short and nonexistent lashes, but the gap in between them is very noticeable. I sue olive oil and sometimes vaseline interchangeably to hopefully nourish them and hopefully grow them out, but nothing has worked. Please help. If some say that I should stop wearing waterproof mascara I can’t because regular mascara droops my eyelashes and they’re still nonexistent, only waterproof mascara holds the curl and also I need mascara it’s a part of my daily routine so please don't tell me to stop using mascara, I try to not use it some days, but it’s a necessity in my life and so is my eyelash curler. I also want to try rapidlash and stuff like that but I feel like it’s too expensive and I'm scared it won’t help that much because my eyelashes have not shown an improvement at all in the past 2-3 months and I heard that your eyelashes are supposed to grow back in about 3 months but that hasn't happened for me. Do I need to go to the doctor to get it checked out? Anyone have any recommendations that aren’t too expensive? Please help I don’t want to have bald eyes.

Latest posts

Back