eyelashes recap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksxx

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I completed my training with Glam Lash yesterday which was brilliant!

There was so much info to take in so i have a few questions to recap!

For the inner eyelashes should you use 9mm 0.15? is this usually best to use?

i know its going to take a while to experiment to see different looks but if you have any tips for different looks all is welcome :)

Thanks!

Also, i will be charging a small fee while im still practising but struggling to decide on a price when completely confident.

Im going to be mobile and i have done research and most people in my area (north west london) are charging between £95-£120 for standard-diva lashes.

Is this really expensive? should i undercut these prices?

Thanks.

I usually use 8 x 0.15 mm in inner corners.
I would say the most popular look is using either C or J curl in 0.15 x 8, 10, 12 mm. However this will differ from client to client.. Few of my clients would hate me if I would use anything smaller than 12mm in inner corners of their eyes (they love dramatic look)...
If this is the price techs charge in your area, then charge the same or really similar, because this means that clients in your area are happy to pay that price. :hug:

Hi, 7mm - 8mm (0.15) usually ideal for most clients.
Give head office a call on 0141 334 0080 or pm me if you need specific advice.
Lou xx

I would think the length and thickness of the lash that you use for inner corner of the lashes would depend on the length and thickness of the client's lashes. I have very fine lashes and although they are not terribly short the longest lashes I can wear with any success is 9mm so I wear 6 or 7mm at the inner corner as a rule.

With regard to the prices I would defnitely charge the same as everyone else. Where are you in NW London? I wouldn't charge less in any case as the NW3 and 6 crowd are particularly snotty about lower prices and those are the areas you want to cultivate!

Good luck and happy lashing.

Lxxx

Latest posts

Back