Eyelashes separating, confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie Lee Roche

Pin up Girl
Reaction score
I did a client a week or so ago and now she sent me a pik of her lashes where they seem to be separating in the middle of her eye. Can anyone advise as to why this is happening. I told her to come in for me to take a look. I'm newly certified and would Appreciate advice from experiences lash techs.

I did a client a week or so ago and now she sent me a pik of her lashes where they seem to be separating in the middle of her eye. Can anyone advise as to why this is happening. I told her to come in for me to take a look. I'm newly certified and would Appreciate advice from experiences lash techs.

Can you upload the pic? I don't know why they desperate in the middle unless they're not being combed through regularly or the client is fiddling with them?

Can you upload the pic? I don't know why they desperate in the middle unless they're not being combed through regularly or the client is fiddling with them?

S

sorry Emily, the site is giving me issues. I am trying to upload a pic but its not allowing me to.

Ok so she came to see me and I didn't really see a significant change. They do seperate a bit in the middle but I think that is because she needs to brush them and perhaps it's just how some of the lashes layed. She did say she was crying a lot the other day so I'm not sure if one or two fell out and let a bit of a space because I did an unlimited set on her. I will have her come in for a touch up in that area on Monday and keep you posted.

Latest posts

Back