Eyelashes, which glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheekychick

Reaction score
Hi,
I've recently done my training with marvelash. (I know their training & products don't have great reviews.)
I'm still new to lashing but the marvel lash glue dries way too slow and its causing me problems which adds to the treatment time and knocks my confidence.
I've been recommended eyelash emporium glue but I've read on here about lashbase & flirties aswell.
I'm off to Olympia sunday so hoping to pick some things up there.
Which glue do you all use/ recommend?
Sam
Xx

I trained with lash perfect and was getting clients 2/3 weeks. However I trialled a few glues and have stuck with flirties for now. It's getting me 3/4 weeks for clients now which they are very happy about. Most companies will send you samples to trial, just keep records on your client cards as to which glue you used.. You'll find what you like.

Thanks for your reply :)
Yeah I think samples is the way to go otherwise its going to cost quite a bit trialling full size.
Ill grab some info in a few different ones at the show.
Xx

Hi,
I trained in the Marvellash too and found the same problem. I have just bought the ilash xflex glue. Does anyone else recommend this? Can you let me know of other glues that are better than this if any? This one seems very good and dries very fast, but just wanted to see what you all thought?
Thanks
Ellie

Thanks for your reply :)
Yeah I think samples is the way to go otherwise its going to cost quite a bit trialling full size.
Ill grab some info in a few different ones at the show.
Xx

Hi Cheekychick, we wont be exhibiting at the show but you can click on this link for the sample pack Eyes & Lashes and if you follow us on facebook you can also find out about show specials etc :O)

Latest posts

Back