Eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisareid

Reaction score
I'm using 0.15 x 8 mm, 0.15 x 10 mm and 0.15 x 12 mm and I'm finding these not the best lashes to work with :irked: I'm still training and this was provided in my starter kit. Just working on my case studies to then sit my assessment and then I'm going all out with a new kit. What are the most popular sizes to work with these days? :hug:

it depends really on the look the client wants and also what lashes your clients natural lashes will work with as well. Are the lashes you are working with j curl?? witht he same kind of lengths you can get a more dramatic effect by using a lash with a bit more curl, maybe a c curl? also depending on the clients lashes you may want to use a slightly thicker lash 0.2mm, these are not as natural looking as the thinner ones though. You could invest in a few with a bit more of a curl, and see if this gives you more of the look you and your clients are after?? x

Hi

I agree with the above poster - 0.20's are a better and more popular thickness. Also, increase your range with some B curls.:hug:

Thank you both and Ruth I remembered you had posted information on the different types of lashes for the clients eyes. I have copied that for my information to use when I build up my kit.:):hug:

Latest posts

Back