Eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearl16

Reaction score
Im trying to improve on my eyelashes, these are my 4th set and took 1hr 30 mins, any advice? lashes.jpg

They look lovely!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

They look good, just practice and more practice, the more you do the quicker you will get and the more you will put on it that time :)

They look good to me too x
Nice and natural looking x

Hi they look great to me. I'm just starting out too, and am no expert, but some of them look a tiny bit clumped? Could it be that you are using too much adhesive? Or not isolating for long enough? Or a bit of both? Some of mine have looked a bit like that, and I think its because I was using too much adhesive. I'd be interested to know what others think so I can change mine as well! :) xx

Im trying to improve on my eyelashes, these are my 4th set and took 1hr 30 mins, any advice?View attachment 42270

Don't forget your rules, extensions should be no more than a half to a third longer than the natural lash, also shorter at the inner eye, you need to go at least an 8mm on those inner eyes. Keep practicing, scrupulous in your isolation xx

Don't forget your rules, extensions should be no more than a half to a third longer than the natural lash, also shorter at the inner eye, you need to go at least an 8mm on those inner eyes. Keep practicing, scrupulous in your isolation xx

Thanks for advice I used 8mm and 10mm she has been having 13 mm and 14mm on for the last two years by someone else but has come to me as she wasn't happy so was really nervous to do them!

Hi they look great to me. I'm just starting out too, and am no expert, but some of them look a tiny bit clumped? Could it be that you are using too much adhesive? Or not isolating for long enough? Or a bit of both? Some of mine have looked a bit like that, and I think its because I was using too much adhesive. I'd be interested to know what others think so I can change mine as well! :) xx
Thanks, I think I could use less adhesive and work on my isolation more ;)

Wow I'm so impressed! Hope I will get the hang of it soon! This is such an exciting job

I think they look great very new to lashes just trained the weekend and if my 4th set looks like this I will be very pleased. Xx

Latest posts

Back