ez flow geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IllumeGirl

Reaction score
i have been thinking seriously of trying out ez flow products for some time, but guess my logistics could be against me (training wise) as i am in Perth Western Australia:eek:
one of the reasons why i am considering ez flow is the colour range which does greatly appeal to my young clientele (and myself).
honest feedback plus any contacts would be greatly appreciated:)

I converted in December and haven't looked back. It is a fabulous product and the customer service I receive from my distributor is second to none. Not sure about Australia but I have been very pleased that I converted, even my customers notice the difference which is saying something!!!

i love ezflow , the range is fab , and i seem to just really get on with the products , its a bit strange at first but i find it really easy to work with :green: , get a try me kit , i am sure you wont be dissapointed , xxx

thank you dee and anne:hug:

i have been thinking seriously of trying out ez flow products for some time, but guess my logistics could be against me (training wise) as i am in Perth Western Australia:eek:
one of the reasons why i am considering ez flow is the colour range which does greatly appeal to my young clientele (and myself).
honest feedback plus any contacts would be greatly appreciated:)

Are you considering their l&p or gel range?

i am pretty happy with brisa (just coming to grips with it) i am mainly looking at their l&P range..does ez flow do coloured gel? that may sway my decision!

i am pretty happy with brisa (just coming to grips with it) i am mainly looking at their l&P range..does ez flow do coloured gel? that may sway my decision!

Their Gel It range consists of three shades of white, a cover It, Pink It (which just gives a slight tinge sp!) and blush it which is quite similar to a cool coverage pink.

Although the gels are ace at coverage and extending the nail bed, I personally don't like the extreme pink colour. It tells everyone you are wearing extensions and that isn;t a look my clients like, however, the whites are lovely to work with.

The High Definition L & P is lovely to use, but again I don't have many customers who want that extreme pink look. I prefer to use my Q monomer and also find this stronger than the HD.

omho

If you are talking about the design powders then there are some great collections to choose from

heres a wee link to the EzFlow website so you can see the colours
EzFlow® | Acrylic Systems

there are 4 collections of design powder

the rainbow candy collection is nice bright colours with a touch of glitter that are just great for fades (its also my fav collection! :))
the gemstones collection they are again lovely and bright colours and fab for any type of design and i love to use them if i want to create a marble effect too
the earthstones collection really nice earthy colours great for animal print and fades
the pastel flower collection fab for embossed (3d) work and also good for custom blending

there are also 3 boogie nights collections

the dare to be dazzling collection subtle pink and white powders with glitter, fab for p&w or if a client wants a really simple yet pretty look
the walk of fame collection more intense glitter that is fab for fades or looks great as just a tip
the carnival collection is a new collection and it has some beautiful glitter powders...french quarter is a must...... as well as the blackest of black voodoo!

i love all the design and boogie nights collections and the design class was how i found EzFlow :green: (now look at me!...lol)

you can offer your clients lots of choice and they are very easy to use so if you are a complete beginner or an experienced tech you can still create design nails
they can all be used together to create different effects or be custom blended so with over 80 powders to use the possibilities are endless

hth

Jess
xox

wow! now i am excited, thanks jess and plaoh:hug:

I actually changed from EZ Flow to Creative about a year ago.
As a product range I love Ez Flow, but I have found that here in Australia their customer service is somewhat lacking.
It's ok if your just straight out ordering products, but when you want information, it can be hard to find out what your after.
I was recently trying to get some info on their fibreglass/silk products, it took me forever to get an answer and I still wasn't satisfied when I did.
ed- also check into the situation with educators in that part of the country, they seem to be few & far between.

IMO Ezflow products are fantastic and I really enjoy using them.

Latest posts

Back