EZ flow TruGel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UneNoisette

Reaction score
Used the search function, could only find one post...anyone have any reviews of this? Thanks

Ohh that's new. Not heard of it yet.
Will have to check with my dist'r.

Ohh that's new. Not heard of it yet.
Will have to check with my dist'r.

did you try it?

personally i am a massive fab since trying it back in October when i had my test stock.

it lasts well has a wicked shine and the new colours we have coming are amazing (im currently wearing winners circle and i love it!)

Jess x
EzFlow Master Artist educator

Last edited by a moderator:
I use this product and I cannot praise it enough.

The colour range is juicy, and the top coat is absolutely some thing else... the gloss and the shine is amazing!

Perfect for creating rockstar glitter nails and nail art, great for encapsulating painted nail art and holds crystals in beautifully for any crystal embellished nail design, the brushes are lovely so product application is simple and I am able to do this precisely... I love it.

If you pop over to my picture gallery there are one or two images posted up so you can have a look... here is one that I have done just today with nail art on the thumbs, I love this colour!

picture.php

did you try it?

personally i am a massive fab since trying it back in October when i had my test stock.

it lasts well has a wicked shine and the new colours we have coming are amazing (im currently wearing winners circle and i love it!)

Jess x
EzFlow Master Artist educator

Havong a sample sent to me but think I may well start offering it along side gelish, or even instead of gelish. Rebecca at Nails and Co was awesome to speak to :D

It appears that EZFlow TruGel, SuperNail ProGel and IBD Just Gel are the same product. For example, the TruGel Mojito shown above is Just Gel Turtle Bay and ProGel Sea of Capri and EZFlow TruGel Tiffany = IBD Just Gel Jupiter Blue = Supernail ProGel Sea Foam.

It's true, same product, different lables. IBD just gel polish is cheaper then other two though, i go for it-its amazing! Beware of dupes if using all 3 brands :)

amaaaaaaaaaazing stuff!!! its knocking everything of my shelf! :) cant praise it enough.
All i can say is take extra care on application as its thicker and runnier than gelez/gelish so not so idiot proof lol also cure each nail at a time and cap the free edge very well and quickly before curing as this gel creeps back from the free edge very fast, its not a fault, its just 100% gel as if you get that right, youll love it so much like me!!! plus - rock hard nail underneath!! Oh and infillable! oh and no chipping! omg if it wasnt poisonous id drink it!!

yes i am obsessed with trugel.

cap the free edge very well and quickly before curing as this gel creeps back from the free edge very fast, its not a fault, its just 100% gel as if you get that right, youll love it so much like me!!!

You know this creeping free edge is just what I needed, it keeps me capping that free edge without forgetting any of the nails.

My favourite colous is Matador - such a perfect red colour and a slick of crushed diamond over the top of any of the colours instantly adds a bit more awesomeness without being too sparkly for clients who are not fussed on rockstar glitters.

:Love::Love::Love:

im hoping to find te exact match to Empress, the old ezflow gelez colour as that was my fave gel polish colour of all time! Ive not not many colours at present so im not sure what my fave is yet! Tiffany is lovely, im waitng for some more pastels for summer, lemon, orange sorbet :) and really nice blue!

im hoping to find te exact match to Empress, the old ezflow gelez colour as that was my fave gel polish colour of all time! Ive not not many colours at present so im not sure what my fave is yet! Tiffany is lovely, im waitng for some more pastels for summer, lemon, orange sorbet :) and really nice blue!

Pastels and a nice blue will be amazing, I am wearing OPI "Blue my mind" polish right now, something like this with extra depth in TruGel would get me very excited.

I have not got Tiffany, not got Black opal and is it violet opal? If you do what are they like?

i only have tiffany of the ones you mentioned, its the one in the picture above isnt it? its a pastel turquiose.

I got crushed diamond and that goes over everything for a fine holo glitter :) very popular. I put it over black too. Ive ordered more today :)

i only have tiffany of the ones you mentioned, its the one in the picture above isnt it? its a pastel turquiose.

I got crushed diamond and that goes over everything for a fine holo glitter :) very popular. I put it over black too. Ive ordered more today :)

Ah no, this one above is "Mojito" lovely deep green with a little bit of shimmer going on, defo needs a blue to team with it!

Have you tried Tuscan Red? This might be the most similar to the Gelez Empress...

Tuscan red is on order ;)

Yes tiffany is just like a lighter mojito x

Tuscan red is on order ;)

Yes tiffany is just like a lighter mojito x

Cool, let me know how it go's.. Im off to order some Tiffany :Love:

Hi I was wondering what's the soak off like on it?

Hi,
I am currently using Shellac and have only today found out about TruGel. Does it really last longer then Shellac? Also, how do I go about seing what colours they have got? In peticular I am after a replacement for Shellac's 'Tutti Frutti', 'Strawberry Smoothie' and 'Grapefruit Sparkle'.

Latest posts

Back