ezflow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
absolutly fabulous was absolutly fabulous !!

caroline came over to my house so my daughter nickie could do her ezflow conversion.
caroline was great fun ! very patient, and explained everything so clearly for her, and my youngest grandson (age2) adored her.
thanks HONEY! :wink2: LOL

sounds like you both had a really good day
xx

Dawn - this is fantastic, well done EZ Flow

however ............... i have to say i STILL CANNOT get over the fact you are old enough to have a daughter, now in the nail industry herself, bet she's as talented as you

Still stunned ! speak to you soon hun !

kx

gracy said:
absolutly fabulous was absolutly fabulous !!

caroline came over to my house so my daughter nickie could do her ezflow conversion.
caroline was great fun ! very patient, and explained everything so clearly for her, and my youngest grandson (age2) adored her.
thanks HONEY! :wink2: LOL

Fab News Dawwwwwwwn another talent in the family :cool:

Aw sounds like ya had a coolio day :)
well done Nickie :) and of course well done Caroline for being ab fab ;)

Jess
xox

Thank you for your fab comments. The credit has to go to nicola she was truly amazing and it was a pleasure to of been of help . Watch out competion circuit when nicola gets there !.........she is a true credit to the industry........ absolutly dedicated... i know she will go far!

lots of luck to you both

caroline
p.s our model did more talking than the hand trainner!! it ansewered back.. Please pass on my best wishes to the waitress/ chef he did a stirling job.
pps love from linda too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back