EzFlow - Would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikkiGee

Reaction score
Seriously considering using EzFlow for the salon I am about to join. The sales, demo etc all very proff. Would like some opinions from current users please. I am a gel tec and am deciding between gel it hard and soak off ranges. Please help! Anything would be great thanks guys
:confused:

I personally love EZ Flow so far.

I use the EZ Flow gel and find it harder than other gels I've used. Which, when you get someone accustomed to MMA-L&P... it's easier to convert them. When I used a more flexible gel, I had some unhappy campers.
They do have a soak-off range now, but I haven't tried it yet, although I hear it's great.

As for the L&P, I took my course last march and am loving it too. The colours are lovely.

BUT when you choose a brand: choose according to quality (which yes, Ez Flow has) AND more importantly, the availability of good Training and support. If Training and support are not local to you, it could make it difficult for you. And lastly, is the distributor not too far from you. If you needed something last minute, could you get it within 24hrs, or at most 48hrs?

hth's

what system are you currently using ?

I've heard EZ Flow rocks. I'm using Tammy Taylor L & P right now but wonder if any of you have used both )(TT and EZ) and if you would recommend 1 over the other from experience?

Thanks-

hiya i ve been using Ezflow soak off and Ezflow hard that needs buffing off i love them both and my clients are really happy with them
ive been using Ezflow since before xmas i have loved it
the trainning is really good the reps are really nice and always just on the end pf the phone to chat any time i wud really advise you to try it i wud say you will love it to gud luck xxxx

I've been using Ezflow since training in it last August. Had no problems with it - performs well and I find it easy to work with.

I haven't tried the gel but use EzFlow and love it. Would recommend to all :o)

Hi guys I have found an ez flow training course, and am highly contemplating it after looking at this thread.

do u buy online direct or from a shop?

I absolutely love EzFlow! I use the hard gel system and I am very satisfied with the results. It took me a while to discover its beauty since I was used to work with thinner system, EzFlow is definitely thicker one and self levels much more slowly but once I got it, I have nails without any lifting, looking very natural and they are so durable -with minimal filing! My nails are on for 4 weeks now and I get compliments every single day. People are shocked when I tell them those are 4 weeks old. I am just about to try their Cover it! gel since I discovered a beauty of extended nail beds:Love:. Linda

I love Ez Flow colors on tips, but I have noticed that they have a tendency to lift more than say, CND or TT L&P systems. Haven't tried the gel, but I've heard good things.

Hi Im the Ezflow distributor & educator for the North & Scotland, you can place orders or Book Courses for the north & scotland on our website ezflow north and scotland or call our order line on 0191 262 4357, Rebecca Orme covers the Midlands & Wales at nails and Co 01299 841 009, If you need more info please contact me

Latest posts

Back