Fabulong wefts matting, need new supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
Hi All

I have been a fan of fabulong wefts since i had mine in, and have been using them since i started doing hair extensions in Sept 2015. I have noticed over the past say 8 months or so, that all my clients who have them their hair is matting at the root with the extensions. I can see that it is the hair extensions because i can tell the difference between their hair and the weft hair.

At first i thought it might be just the clients fault, and it wasn't severe and i only have about 10 regular clients or so would have to wait until the next client came to see what the condition of their hair was, but its most clients now.

I noticed before the matting started to happen that there were all these smaller hairs the the top of the weft..

Shorter Hairs.JPG

and this is what is matting and then causing the clients hair to matt along with it.

I have emailed fabulong this morning to seek a resolution but i am sure they will either blame me, or the clients aftercare. I am therefore looking to find another supplier similar price bracket to Fabulong. I have two ladies coming to see me for a consultation Monday and i am very reluctant to supply them with Fabulong. Can anyone help? x

I've only had one set that were faulty and I thought they would blame me or my client ( my client was vile too) they were brilliant though ...Tested it and it was cuticle incorrect. Refunded me straight away....

If it's all of your clients though maybe they have changed their supplier? X

I use Sjk for wefts not had a problem with them and glamlox

I have had a few clients that this has happened to and not with fabulous wefts so personally I do think it's an aftercare issue not brushing up there or not thoroughly drying what I do is when they have a refit I get my comb in and put a bit of oil there it's happened to me with different suppliers not always the same one hope that makes sense x

I have had a few complain the last few weeks ! They maybe changed there supplier? I really liked there wefts though? A bit disappointing! I also use sjk wefts they are lush. Hair planet is good to but a bit limited on lengths

Remi catchet for highest price mid and low budget transform

Latest posts

Back