Face frame 3D brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erica
I am flying to London to train for brows. I still can't figure out which course to do. Brow Perfect has similar credentials to FaceFrame, and Brow Perfect (Lash Perfect) were second on the list in a newspaper article in London.Has ANYONE done Brow Perfects class yet?
:cool:

Thank you Kymbala. I will research Brow Perfect (Lash Perfect). I am so envious that you guys have this treatment to offer to your clients. 😉

Erica Wilson MakeUp Studios
Celebrity MakeUp Artist
www.ericawilson-mua.com

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Here are some face frame 3 d brows I did this week. I'm loving this treatment, and there's so much interest!:biggrin:

Beautiful!

Erica Wilson MakeUp Studios
Celebrity MakeUp Artist

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some face frame 3 d brows I did this week. I'm loving this treatment, and there's so much interest!:biggrin:

Gorgeous work Paula 😊xx

In mail on Sunday YOU magazine 😊 xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 314

Hi did you wax an tint these after or use any pencil on them?

Hi did you wax an tint these after or use any pencil on them?

Faceframe introduce you to a long time tint in your training and you can purchase it from them once trained, all plucking or waxing is to be done after the application of the hairs xx

Faceframe introduce you to a long time tint in your training and you can purchase it from them once trained, all plucking or waxing is to be done after the application of the hairs xx

What's the treatment RRP and infill cost? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's the treatment RRP and infill cost? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's advised to charge £1 per minute the treatment can take between 15-45 minutes xx

Could someone PM me details or course prices and dates. I'm in the Bradford/West Yorkshire area :)

What's the retail price of this?

Glamour Fairy :)

Hi Emily if you contact us on 0843 2890556 or email us on [email protected] for course info etc

The only one I actually tinted was the first picture and only because her lashes are so fair. I used a mixture of light and dark brown minks on that one. I'm waiting for the new tint and hope I'll receive it tomorrow. Here's another I did today! Only managed to do 5 sets so far and haven't actually charged yet as I want them to be really good first!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393361028.392388.jpg

The only one I actually tinted was the first picture and only because her lashes are so fair. I used a mixture of light and dark brown minks on that one. I'm waiting for the new tint and hope I'll receive it tomorrow. Here's another I did today! Only managed to do 5 sets so far and haven't actually charged yet as I want them to be really good first!View attachment 57476

They already are really good Paula!! X

Awww thank you!

There amazing paula. I've only done two sets one was my mums and they fell off next day im I'm so paranoid :( doing them now. Im hoping I just didnt use enough glue x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

There amazing paula. I've only done two sets one was my mums and they fell off next day im I'm so paranoid :( doing them now. Im hoping I just didnt use enough glue x

If your struggling I would contact your trainer for some support and advice , you definitely don't have enough glue. I will message you a quick way I remember to apply correct amount of glue, don't give up xx

Had your glue been in the fridge? I've just practised on family so far too. I took my niece's brows off tonight and reapplied them. They were intact but I didn't like the shape. However, my sister in laws didn't last at all but the glue wasn't cold! Are u enjoying it though? I did my own on Saturday but got carried away and looked like a big man! Needless to say I removed them on Sunday!!

Thanks paige a girl I done on thu was in today for a facial and i was constantly looking at her eyebrows when her mask was on and they were all fine lol just need do more get my confidence up with them. X

Yeah I had just took it out fridge but room was warm . Plus I kept saying to my mum it must been somethin she done lol. Its an amazing treatment to x

Thanks paige a girl I done on thu was in today for a facial and i was constantly looking at her eyebrows when her mask was on and they were all fine lol just need do more get my confidence up with them. X

You will be fine, practise makes perfect! You've only done 2 sets so far don't be so hard on yourself xx

Latest posts

Back