face painting & insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
after doing james facepainting this morning , i thought i might like to do a course on it , but cant seem to find any ?? anyone know of any ?
i have done my level 2 in make up plus a class in media make up .. but would i be able to offer it if i wanted to ?
i am thinking not but just wondered if it was "classed " as make up ??
any advice would be fab , thanks guys xxx

yeh it was hun , duh cant blelieve i didnt look there first ,:lol: hanks hun xxx

try Cats Whiskers Face Painting client endorsements for workshops and training (she uses snazaroo) I have done some training with helen and had a fantastic time, group of grown women painting each others faces, what a laugh. It was my birthday and she bought me a cake even though I had never met her before!:hug:

you get professional handouts to help you and a certificate for insurance

Good luck, you will love it

Omg,ive been talking to a friend this morning funnily enuff about doing this, on the side as a little extra earner,and then i come on here and see this thread, but i didnt realise you had to do a course in it and didnt even think of insurance,i assume you'd have to have a police check too if your working round children,can someone please explain the details more as i didnt realise it involved more?(i hope im not sounding unproffesional as i thought i could just go out and do it as i have a flair for art.)

How to Face Paint | Face Painting Designs | Face Painting Courses | Face Painting Patterns

Face Painting Designs, Ideas, Face Paints and Pictures

these are 2 good sites.

My friend is self taught and she just pays more insurance (you have to look around) she is really fab now - so by the time she got round to doing her course there wasnt much she could be taught. She is a teacher and studied art so I think this helped her.

If you have a media make-up qualification then you should be qualified to do face painting. I did it for a while but anything to do with kids requires patience and lots of headache tablets!!! lol.

Latest posts

Back