face products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamite

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone use Thalgo products?

xxxxxx:Love:

I don't use them but I know they are a high priced, professional spa type product, my friend used them in a spa of a hotel she worked in. I did try a bust serum but unfortunately was allergic to it :sad:

Were you thinking of working with them in your treatments or just having a facial? I think they probably have a high start up cost which may be difficult if you are mobile

Hello

Yes i do use them and i think theyare fantastic. Just wondered if anyone else does, as i wanted to ask few questions regarding new treatments that have come out.

Thanks for reply asap!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

So they supply mobile therapists then! I'm impressed :D cool

They look like quite luxurious products, do you see good results after facials then? (sorry to go off the topic of your thread for a second)

Yes they do if you spend alot of money with them.

The products are sooo expensive but worth it. AFter having facials you do see a difference. If you have shellfish allergies etc then its not for them.There are quite a few contra to take into account before using them on clients.

What products do you use?

Cool, thanks for the reply. I am using a number of different products from different salon only ranges that can be purchased through beauty express and hoff e.t.c -mainly oligoderme, I see very good results but I am unhappy with the use of mineral oils in these products so am looking to change. I am looking at Nimue as loads of people give it the thumbs up on this site and and also at swissdermyl which looks to have a good variety of lovely products.

Latest posts

Back