Facebook advertising - again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeloo

Reaction score
Sooooooooo, facebook is completely doing my head in...

I posted a photograph advert last night and boosted it for two weeks (£1.20 per day). I thought I'd got away with the 'less than 20% text' as it was approved. However, about four hours later I received a message saying that my advert was 'not delivering' as it has too much text.

But I've just looked at it and it is still showing as boost still active, has been seen by over 300 people and I've had a lot of clicks and a booking already.

I'm confused. Should I write a new advert? Or will it keep doing its thing until the budget runs out?

I think it will automatically stop very soon.
To be sure, pause the rejected advert and then do a totally new advert and boost that.

Thank you - I've done a new one with one word. Fingers crossed..!

I had one of these messages when I tried to promote my page??! What's point of that if it's not going to let you? I don't get fb sometimes.

I had one of these messages when I tried to promote my page??! What's point of that if it's not going to let you? I don't get fb sometimes.

I find you have to be quite creative with it - mix in a little bit about yourself, ask people questions etc basically get them interacting with you & then that draws in more people to your page

Latest posts

Back