Facebook Adverts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
Hello,
I love the whole Facebook for business pages and I am thinking of running an advert... On reading up it you can target area, interests age group etc and even rub just for a day... Options where they land, promote a post or picture or just get more likes. Sounds tempting, thinking of doing it in the new year.

Have any fellow geeks done this, and what are your thoughts?

Thank you x

Hi there i love beauty! I did this recently and done it without having to pay a penny. I started going through the process then gave up when I got to the stage where I saw how much it would cost me and then stopped. Not long after I received an email from facebook giving me credit to use, which was quite handy as it gave me a taster of what the service could do for me. I created 3 different varieties of advert targeting different areas and people and it didn't really work for me. I got hundreds of views, about 5 likes and no new clients, but I wasn't too bothered as it didn't cost me a penny. Once this credit ran out i was sent another offer from facebook with more credit and if I remember all I had to do was answer a few questions in a quiz. I did the same on this campaign targeting different groups and pretty much had the same results as before. But it is free so I would say give it a try as it might get your name out there to a whole new audience.

Best of luck x

I've been doing it this week. They sent me a £25 voucher after I'd been nosing at the info but decided against it and as it was free I decided I may as well.

I've run the advert over 5 days targeted at women 18-55 in my town. It's been 4 days so far and I've had over 100 new likes all in the correct demographic so I'm well chuffed. No one has booked yet but I figure just being able yo reach out to those 100 is good and hopefully after payday ill get some bookings.

I think for me it's been well worth it and I think I'll probably pay in the future to run one for a few days again. Maybe when I add a new treatment or something.

Latest posts

Back