Facebook beginner-needs help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazelb

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a beginner when it comes to technology, so I'm trying to learn things as I go along. Can anyone help me with face book stuff?

I've created a page 'Hazel's holistics' but I'm not sure how to 'like' it from my personal page, if that is what I'm supposed to do :o

How do I get it all working?

I've got a web site at "www.hazelsholistics.co.uk" so is it a good idea to put a facebook like button on there?

What is the obvious stuff I should be doing?

I set mine up about a month ago so am still learning myself, but you should start by inviting all your friends on facebook to 'Like' your page. There should be an option when you go into your business page to invite your friends. When you click on this a list of all your friends will come up and you just choose the one's you want to invite. They will then get a notification to say you have invited them to like your page.
You should also be able to log into facebook as yourself, go to your business page and 'like' it.
Yes you should definitely add a button to your website for people to go to your facebook page and vice versa.
Hope that all makes sense and good luck with it all :D x

Latest posts

Back