Facebook groups

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloughers

Reaction score
I've mentioned this before but there is a local to me page on fb called Maidenhead Gossip Girls and it now has over 3000 members, all women, all in my area. Ladies ask for various things, where to go today with kids etc. But lots of them have asked about beauty treatments. Someone asked about waxing a couple of weeks ago and a few of my clients mentioned me. I then posted with my new website etc. I am inundated with emails/messages for treatments and am fully booked every night for 2 weeks. This is just because of 3 or 4 lovely client reviews for Brazilian waxing and a lot of people mentioning how good my tans are. Have a look at your local fb pages and add your details. It's the way forward. Good luck! X

Couldn't agree with you more about it. The biggest battle even I face with hair stylists (and I love all of you of course) is getting your buy-in that online marketing and social media marketing works. Once you see the results, you'll wonder why you started so late.

Great story thanks for sharing!

Cloughers, wanna wax me ;)
Going away this month but haven't waxed since being pregnant because im so scared :(
Inbox me your number?! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cloughers, wanna wax me ;)
Going away this month but haven't waxed since being pregnant because im so scared :(
Inbox me your number?! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Nietta,

Of course I'll wax you! I'll pm you my number. x

That's really good advice. If your posts are relevant to the group members it's a very effective way of free advertising. It worked so well in your case as it's a service that group members were actively searching for. I've found it works best if you first post as a reply then follow it up with more information, it's not then seen as spam.

Latest posts

Back