Facebook help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I've just made a facebook page to use for advertising my nails. However i've left the personal page completely blank because I don't want to use it for personal reasons so i've got no friends. How do I get people to like it??? x

Just noticed you are on the What's Your Salon Facebook thread too. Put your page address on that and people will like it. Also, in return, like other people's pages. You will also be able to see from other pages what should be on yours. Happy Facebooking!!!

Have you got a personal fb as well? If so you'll be able to invite your friends. And I put a status update telling everyone about my page.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

No i haven't got a personal page, well i have but its blank and i haven't got any friends on it. I've just moved area and don't know anyone here so how do i get people to like my page from my area? x

Tell everyone you meet. Give them a business card with your details on it. Ask any clients to like and share the page. Even run a like and share competition for everyone who likes the page then shares the page get entered into a prize draw to win a free treatment.

Hi I've found a good way is to search local facebook groups in your area and post on their wall, with their permission.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/156980277696997/?fref=ts
I just put Lincolnshire mum in the search bar and clicked groups and other groups come up. When you post on their wall offer them special offers.Also search for other related industry's and team up. photographers. local mums business groups are good
also try your local netmums and put a link to your facebook page offering them something lovely when they book with you only for your facebook likers.
The something lovely could be inexpensive goody bag or money off their first treatment.

xx good luck xx

Thats a great idea. Might just have to give that a go. Thanks x

Hi I've found a good way is to search local facebook groups in your area and post on their wall, with their permission.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/156980277696997/?fref=ts
I just put Lincolnshire mum in the search bar and clicked groups and other groups come up. When you post on their wall offer them special offers.Also search for other related industry's and team up. photographers. local mums business groups are good
also try your local netmums and put a link to your facebook page offering them something lovely when they book with you only for your facebook likers.
The something lovely could be inexpensive goody bag or money off their first treatment.

xx good luck xx

Thank you I never really thought of photographers will have a search through the groups :) xx

Latest posts

Back