Facebook like and share competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfp1980

Reaction score
So, to boost likes I am going to do a like and share competition - how do you pick people at random?? Do you just pick a number and say the 20th person to share wins?? Lol x

When I've did these I've took down a note of everyone who liked it & if they've shared it then put it in a bowl and did it that way but I found everybody who shares it doesn't show because some people's privacy settings so I've always put you had to like and share to be in it but there might be an easier way I do always tend to make things harder for myself lol ! x x

Does anyone know if they're a way of finding out if someone has shared a post? My facebook profile has just changed to a business page so just getting used to it all!

Does anyone know if they're a way of finding out if someone has shared a post? My facebook profile has just changed to a business page so just getting used to it all!

If you have access to a computer you'll be able to see how many shares there have been and, if you click on that number it should bring up the names of the people who did it. You may come across one or two which don't show up but that could be down to their privacy settings.

Be careful with Facebook like and share comps as they are against Facebook rules and they can take you page down for it. It's because you might have a post that is shared 100 times but you can only see 50 names of those people who shared it because of they're privacy settings. Can do a like page, like post and comment but not share. Ya can also use a 3rd party app and collect and email list which u can then use to email out offers and no worry of Facebook taking the page down. Hope that's helps! x

Your not allowed to do competitions for like and sharing it's against facebooks rules I only found that out recently I wondered why my posts kept disappearing Facebook kept deleting them!

Really? Mind you,
I haven't seen many competitions on there for a while, is it only recently changed? X

Really? Mind you,
I haven't seen many competitions on there for a while, is it only recently changed? X

No just they are tightening down more but the big worry is they can remove your page for it and it's not worth that when you put so much work into building it up! x

Latest posts

Back