Facebook 'like' page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ker3003

Reaction score
Does anyone know on your business Facebook like page how you can see who has all liked it?
I've got 490 and when I click on it it just comes up with statistics not who the likers are? X

On my phone app I can check my looking at my friend requests at the top - the 2 little heads on the left. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does any one know how to edit your fb link??? mine is ridiculous. Has no bearing to my name xx I haven't shared it yet as I don't want to go live with it until my website is finished but I'd at least like to get the Fb link sorted xxx

Does any one know how to edit your fb link??? mine is ridiculous. Has no bearing to my name xx I haven't shared it yet as I don't want to go live with it until my website is finished but I'd at least like to get the Fb link sorted xxx

I think you have to have a certain amount of like before you can edit the link

Last edited:
You have to go to the top right of your fb screen when you're logged in, click on the little icon that looks like a flower (sorry don't know how else to describe it!), choose 'use facebook as' and change to your page name.
The Admin Panel should appear at the top of your page. On the Insights box click on 'see all' then choose 'likes' from the menu across the top. Then on the right hand side of your screen in blue there should be a link saying 'see likes'. Click on this and bobs your uncle!! :biggrin:
Seems a little long winded, but I don't know another way x

Does anyone know on your business Facebook like page how you can see who has all liked it?
I've got 490 and when I click on it it just comes up with statistics not who the likers are? X

On your main admin page: The first box is "Notifications". Underneath that on the left is a box that says "Get More Likes See Likes" Press the See Likes and you will see a list of people.

There is an option to do it under 'edit page' as admin. Can't remember the full link but will look later for you if you can't find it x

Latest posts

Back