Facebook page questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellehayley

Reaction score
I've just updated my salon Facebook. I have a add friend profile beautylounge Armthorpe if anyone wants a nosy.
I set it up before pages existed & now have a page too. I only have 200 likes on my page but over 2000 on my profile.
Any suggestions?
Also how can I update my page & make it better?
I'd like a map too if anyone knows how to do it!
This is my page link

https://www.facebook.com/www.beautyloungedoncaster.co.uk

Also how Can I make it show my address?

You're going to want to slowly transition people over from your personal profile to the business one. It might take a while, but to be frank, the ones that are going to make the move are probably the ones that are active and engaged anyways.

You want to keep the message short, so your users don't ignore it if they're reading it on their mobile. Something like: "
Hey Beauty Lounge fans, we've created a business page and we're moving everything there. Make sure you like our page and avoid missing out on the latest news and deals!"

You can promote that post in your personal account (won't cost you more than just a few dollars) to get it in front of as many people as possible.

As far as making edits go; you'll see a little gear icon on the top right of your Facebook page. Use that to select: Use Facebook as (beauty lounge). That should have an EDIT button appear in the middle top part of your screen. You can make the edits you're looking to there.

Latest posts

Back