Facebook Page 'Suggest to Friends' not working!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCbeauty

Reaction score
It seems the 'Suggest to Friends' link on Business Pages no longer exists!?

The link usually sits under the Page profile picture but ever since the new profile format has come into effect this link has been removed.

How else are we supposed to gain new 'Likers' when we can only request our current friends from our personal profiles to 'Like' our page but our friends cannot suggest it to their friends and so on!? :(

I've just checked on my pages & the 'suggest to friends' link is still there under my picture.

That's still there, but my posts aren't :cry:

Only the owner/admins of the Business Page can see the 'Suggest to Friends' link. We can suggest our page to people we are already friends with via our personal profiles but your 'Likers' cannot see the link and therefore cannot 'suggest' the page to their friends etc!?

I can't say i'm having the same problem with wall posts though.

I had the same problem, i thought every1 was just being ignorant at first but the suggestion clearly didnt send
I ended up just sending a short message with a link to all the people instead & they then followed & "liked" my page.
Its the only way i came across to get around that x

I had the same problem, i thought every1 was just being ignorant at first but the suggestion clearly didnt send
I ended up just sending a short message with a link to all the people instead & they then followed & "liked" my page.
Its the only way i came across to get around that x

What people?

'Suggest to friends' is STILL not working! I can select all of my friends in the window that pops up, but when I click the suggest button, nothing happens! I think fb are doing it on purpose so people will choose to pay for adverts.:irked:

Last edited:
'Suggest to friends' is STILL not working! I can select all of my friends in the window that pops up, but when I click the suggest button, nothing happens! I think fb are doing it on purpose so people will choose to pay for adverts.:irked:

Exactly the same happening to me. :cry:

Same happening to me. I had to inbox everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back