Facebook Pages Manager

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone use the app to manage your business page and your personal page? What are insights? I'm not brilliant with FB as you can tell lol. If you do use it what do you like about it?

Thanks all x

I have it on my mobile and find it can be usefull but to be honest I haven't used it much to see what things I like etc...

The insights are:
Reach.
Organic - how many of your likers have seen the post.
Paid - if you did a paid advert how many people saw the post because of the advert.
Viral - how many are people who have seen it on other peoples pages & are not your likers.

People Engaged:
Links clicked - if you post a link to your website for example how many followed the link.
Other clicks - I'm not sure on this one to be honest.
Stories created - how many people have written something because of your status.

People Talking about this:
Likes - how many likes the post got
Comments - how many comments the post got
Shares - how many shares the post got

Edited to update the info after getting my mobile :Love:

Last edited:
I use it but im finding I cant tag anyone on my fb business page which I found really helped gain interest and Im starting to wish id made a general page so I could add friends :( unless anyone could advise me how to do it? Xx

I use it but im finding I cant tag anyone on my fb business page which I found really helped gain interest and Im starting to wish id made a general page so I could add friends :( unless anyone could advise me how to do it? Xx
Your not allowed a 'friends page' as if they find it they will delete it with no warning and no way to get it back.

:( do you know how to tag people? X

I have it on my mobile and find it can be usefull but to be honest I haven't used it much to see what things I like etc...

The insights are:
Reach.
Organic - how many of your likers have seen the post.
Paid - if you did a paid advert how many people saw the post because of the advert.
Viral - how many are people who have seen it on other peoples pages & are not your likers.

People Engaged:
Links clicked - if you post a link to your website for example how many followed the link.
Other clicks - I'm not sure on this one to be honest.
Stories created - how many people have written something because of your status.

People Talking about this:
Likes - how many likes the post got
Comments - how many comments the post got
Shares - how many shares the post got

Edited to update the info after getting my mobile :Love:

Thanks Baggybear your a fountain of knowledge xxx

If you go to your personal fb page, click the menu button and it should list your like page, select it and when you click on the picture you want, there is a little tag symbol now available ;-)
anna xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You can only tag people on your business page if they are your friends on your personal profile, as both are connected.

Your clients can tag themselves on their photos though.

When I take photos of my clients nails to up load on my FB page, I let them know if they want to tag their photo they are more than welcome to, most of my clients do this :)

I also always ask permission to use the photo of their nails, even though I don't identify them, it just seems to be the polite thing to do.

Latest posts

Back