Facebook people talking?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie_c_06

Reaction score
this might sound a bit silly but what does it mean on my facebook page when it says 24 people talking about you?

Wow 24 thats great it means someone has updated their status with your business name in it. Example; 'My tan is great thanks to amy's beauty therapies' then it'l show up as someone is talking about you. But you won't be able to see who x

oh my god! really? thats good! is there any way i can see what they have said? x

I didn't know that?! I thought it was the number of people that had interacted with your news in some way like liking a post/picture or commenting on it? I'm not sure it means people are "talking" about you as such?? If it is then great because that means people are talking about me too Lol! :lol:

I didn't know that?! I thought it was the number of people that had interacted with your news in some way like liking a post/picture or commenting on it? I'm not sure it means people are "talking" about you as such?? If it is then great because that means people are talking about me too Lol! :lol:

I think you're right Planky. Unfortunately :0( FB have put all the info up to explain what likes and talking abouts mean. It's quite interesting. Have a search it's interesting. Especially as its free. :0)

oh! i got really excited then! lol. i will take a look. thanks! x

Last edited:
If you go to your page and click on see all (insights box) then drag your cursor over the tiny question marks next to posts, people talking about this and weekly total reach it gives a brief explanation there. Also on the same page if you click the cog tab then scroll down to Page insights guide it will give you all the information you need in PDF form. Hth happy reading xx

Latest posts

Back