Facebook Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharkster

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Ok, a bit tricky this one.

So I currently have a facebook page for my business but I am fiddling around with a group just to see if it will be better for me. One thing I don't like is if I post in the group my personal profile pic is shown (not very professional!)

Is there any way that I can add a setting so that if I post in that group another profile pic is shown without having to change the existing pic on my profile, if you know what I mean?

Total long shot I know but hey, don't know if you don't ask!

Many thanks x

Hi Geeks,

Ok, a bit tricky this one.

So I currently have a facebook page for my business but I am fiddling around with a group just to see if it will be better for me. One thing I don't like is if I post in the group my personal profile pic is shown (not very professional!)

Is there any way that I can add a setting so that if I post in that group another profile pic is shown without having to change the existing pic on my profile, if you know what I mean?

Total long shot I know but hey, don't know if you don't ask!

Many thanks x

Now Facebook has changed again, in the top right there's a little downward arrow, if ur personal and business account are linked then it should be there, u can do everything on all groups through that profile xoxo

Cool, will have a look for that.

Thanks for your help!

X

Latest posts

Back