Facial electrical treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squidgernetball which unit do you have?
Those results are very good, it is great to see results and really helps other professionals.

Silhouetteuk I am seeking a unit with ultrasound and Microcurrent combined

I already have the ultrasound with Environ, so went for the Silohouette Dermalift facial machine!

Vic x

Hi Skingeek78

Unfortunately we don't currently manufacture a combined Ultrasound and Microcurrent system for a few reasons (I won't go into detail in a bid to keep the thread on topic) but that's not to say it won't change in the future.

I am aware of a few manufacturers who do, so hopefully someone will be along to help you with a few recommendations shortly.

Here's another recent example for those looking for before & after pics from the Dermalift Microface system where half the face was treated. This really highlights the 'lift' around the eye area and is after just one treatment. https://www.facebook.com/Silhouette...0.1398672075./643042599097274/?type=1&theater

Sorry squidgernetball, I hope I haven't offended you re your machine. I like you thoroughly research before I buy anything, but was really let down by silhouette and clients results needed a good boost hence me upgrading to icon ultralift. Your pic is a fab result, I'm glad your happy with this company and they'll be made up your promoting them I'm sure. I on the other hand wasn't and this forum is to help others benefit from others research and experiences hence my comments. :Love: silhouetteuk I give up!:rolleyes:

Hi Sugar Sugar,

One of the reasons we joined Salon Geek was to listen to our customers, help them via other digital mediums and provide assistance through various platforms which our customers frequently visit. The fact that we are here, online/on Salon Geek demonstrates how customer focused we are.

As I have said previously, please send me your details so I can view your account with us and establish what has happened.

Many of the Non Surgical Face Lifting machines give amazing instant results Having worked with many different companies and equipment manufacturers over many years, it is hard to find a machine that gives long lasting results? Usually the 'Lift' starts to decrease after a month - even after a course of ten or more and the Clients are always ready for their monthly maintenance.
I would be very interested to hear from Therapists who find their machines give long lasting results - months, rather than weeks, so Clients can leave longer between sessions. Not so good for business, but happy customers!

Sugar sugar
Do you have any before and after pictures please?

When I get mine I will post results. Especially over time

Squidgernetball we need to start a treatment results thread! Yours was very impressive x

Thank you skingeek78 😃

Squidgernetball we need to start a treatment results thread! Yours was very impressive x

I tried to upload a pic from my last Visia consultation - noticeably less eye lines and skin folds than a year ago, and a year older - but can't get the image from the machine to my computer!!!

I can't wait to do that clients final facial at the end of May, and compare it with her first pic. She is coming weekly - ish at the moment, and each time she looks better. I'm thrilled that she has given permission for Silhouette to use this pic as well.

Hope this has all helped the OP!

Vic x

I tried to upload a pic from my last Visia consultation - noticeably less eye lines and skin folds than a year ago, and a year older - but can't get the image from the machine to my computer!!!

I can't wait to do that clients final facial at the end of May, and compare it with her first pic. She is coming weekly - ish at the moment, and each time she looks better. I'm thrilled that she has given permission for Silhouette to use this pic as well.

Hope this has all helped the OP!

Vic x

I think everyone would find it very useful, I really like the Dermalift machines. I ummed and ahhhed over which machine. Nightmare

Skingeek78... Have you got yours yet?

Latest posts

Back