Facial electrical treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrownsBeauty23

Browns 23
Reaction score
Hi
Can Anyone tell me what is the best Facial Electrical Service to offer these days- Our client base is approx.: 30-50 a salon done road offers microdermabrasion, so want to offer something better- I have worked with CACI and Crystal Clear. We run a small salon and also want one that offers best start up package?:?:

Hi
Can Anyone tell me what is the best Facial Electrical Service to offer these days- Our client base is approx.: 30-50 a salon done road offers microdermabrasion, so want to offer something better- I have worked with CACI and Crystal Clear. We run a small salon and also want one that offers best start up package?:?:

You'll have to get all the info from the suppliers. I feel MDA has run is course a little. ... Probably because I see bigger a better treatments with greater results. Caci is a great result driven service and you can incorporate lots of treatments in one. .. but only if your area is affluent. This machine is expensive. There are other machines now available which are similar and not so expensive so maybe try those too.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you considered Environ? Combination of electrical current and sound waves to drive vitamins into the dermis of the skin to correct aging, scarring and pigmentation concerns.
Good luck with your search.
X Aileen
Trainer for Scotland for the iiaa

Carlton Dermascope ... Microdermabrasion, galvanic, micro current and colour therapy in one unit.

If I did more with facials this would be my facial machine of choice. And of course British made :)

We get a lot of crystal clear! & non surgi try icon ultralift xx

I've had skinbase microdermabrasion in my salon since May last year but it has been far from popular. I had an offer on this month to try and drum up some interest as at the moment I'm not getting anything. If by the end of the month no one has booked in I shall be sending it back as I'm paying every week for a machine that isn't making any money or even paying for itself. I have tried everything but nothing seems to draw them in.

I've just got icon ultralift, had some really good results especially with the no needle mesotherapy meso lift:cool:

I've just got icon ultralift, had some really good results especially with the no needle mesotherapy meso lift:cool:

Hi angel face am stalking you regarding this Ultralift! Please can you post some results seen from using this unit

We use a Silhouette Dermalift with which we have had fab results. I have tried to upload the before and after of my client. Incredible results after ONE treatment. However can't upload. It's on our fb page If you want to have a look - facebook.com/blissandbeautyltd
Sorry I'm so rubbish. Will try on computer tomorrow maybe!
Vic x

Last edited:
We use a Silhouette Dermalift with which we have had fab results. I have tried to upload the before and after of my client. Incredible results after ONE treatment. However can't upload. It's on our fb page If you want to have a look - facebook.com/blissandbeautyltd
Sorry I'm so rubbish. Will try on computer tomorrow maybe!
Vic x

You are good Vic, am off to see now. Xx

Squidgernetball - we've seen your results, they're fantastic.

There are quite a few before and after shots on the Silhouette Dermalift Facebook page - we also shared yours Vic :)

Brownsbeauty23 - have you asked your current clients what they would like to see you offer?

Microcurrent (non-surgical facial lifting) has always been sought after with 30-50 age range, however, we've seen a large increase in demand for our Genesis system which is combined LED light therapy and ultrasound. The results are fantastic.

If you'd like further information, feel free to PM me. Silhouette offer free (non obligatory) demonstrations at your premises so you can see & feel the results for yourself. We're also a British manufacturer with unlimited after-sales support through our dedicated servicing & repair team, TechCare.

Tried again - my client after just ONE dermalift!

Attachments

• Chris Dermalift.jpg
    Chris Dermalift.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 291
I used to have a dermalift but upgraded to icon ultralift, much better results! Got a really good discount on the trade in too, clients much prefer the icon treatment the lift is amazing :Love:

Sorry silhouetteuk, but I found your aftercare service appalling! Hopefully it's improved, judging by your post:rolleyes: I still have a broken dermabrasion system of yours and have been continually fobbed off...not gud! Looking to trade that in now, and upgrade to icon ultralift diamond tip as they are really supportive. Aftercare is so important

Fortunately I'm very happy with my Dermalift and am clearly getting great results from it!

I would just like to say that I have been really happy with the aftercare and support I have received from Silhouette. I have always recommended them because they have been so good, and my results have been consistently excellent. I am also nothing to do with the company, but a therapist who has really researched to make the right choices for my business! I am really happy to share the research I have done and the results of that research by putting post on here to help other therapists with their choices - so to the OP - love my Silhouetter Dermalift, found it extremely reasonably priced, and get great results!

To sugar sugar , I'm not sure this is the right place to air your complaint, and it is rather off topic!

Vicki x

Sugar Sugar - as you are a new user, I cannot find any information about you. If you could PM me your details, I will personally look into your account and establish what has happened for you.

Our aftercare service has always received fantastic feedback so I'm a little surprised at your post. We've been established since 1974 and have a great reputation for going above and beyond for our customers. Which dermabrasion system do you have?

As I say, if you could send me some further information, I'll happily look into this for you.

Squidgernetball, thank you for your feedback. As always, it's great to hear of (and see) such fantastic results.

Tried again - my client after just ONE dermalift!

Wow!

These results are fab! Did you're client have a course of treatment after seeing this result from just one? If so did you take more pics?!

Squidgernetball which unit do you have?
Those results are very good, it is great to see results and really helps other professionals.

Silhouetteuk I am seeking a unit with ultrasound and Microcurrent combined

I had the demo with the Silhouette rep, which was the full works - lymphatic drainage, lift and mask, and this client came in the next day and asked if I had had work done - meaning surgical. She said I looked amazing. It helped me to decide on buying the Dermalift, so told her about the machine and that we were doing special offers. She booked a course of 10 on the spot at the intro price of £300. The picture is after her first session - no lymph drainage or mask - just lifting. She has 9 more treatments to go, and we offered all the clients who took the deal of 10 for £300 a free full final treatment, so at her tenth treatment I'll do drainage, lift and mask at no extra cost, and then I'll do another pic.

We limited the courses to 10 at that price, and sold them all, which more than paid for the machine!
Our rep also offered to come to our open evening and demo the machine/sell courses free of charge!

Any questions, please ask x

Latest posts

Back