Facial massage routine and refresher courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylou

Reaction score
please can some one advise me on where i can get sum excellent training with a facial routine or the massage movements as i did my training over 1o yeas ago and am currently doing level three but theresno massages on face ibnvolved and i feel whats the popint in doing a l2 facial if i dnt know a routine its totally knocking my confedence and iv refused clientrs cus of it just like my french manicure iv had troo refuse as im nbo good at it ...just would likwe too know if u geeks know of any where in the midlands area that do a good basic routine i can add too ... i know alot of u are going too say u dnt do ur college routine any more as u had training in a salon and u worked from that too other routines unfortunetlyu this dosent help me as i cnt get a job if i dnt know even the basics of droutine its getting me down any help would be appreciated thank u xx

In my level 2 facial effleurage to apply oil/cream I just do pressure points first, start at chest (knuckling) and around shoulders working my way up to neck and jawline then onto face and slowly working my way up to forehead (forehead strokes) then effleurage all over (chest to forehead) around eyes a little and finish at the temples. I just make most moves up but make sure it flows throughout and if you go blank you can't go wrong with effleurage while you think of next move. :) hope I helped! X

There are plenty of vids on YouTube which show an abundance of facial massages
Why not simply watch and practice in real time, or even buy a text book rather than go to the expense of attending a course to do what will come back to you easily

first of all i just need too say omg how did u even read that last message im so sorry lol i just type and run allways in a rush but thank u for ur replys ..im gflad u replyed mathew as im looking into getting the eve taylor range!! ...iv just sent my qualifications over so hope for a reply soon :))
i dnt know what too start with really as im not sure what u offer but id like sum retail products too i know u dnt do opening order's which i like lol as times are tough at the mo ... can i just ask are the body products included in any facil packages if u dnt reply ill wait for a CALL OR PHGNE TOMORRROW X im a bit dissapointed u dnt offer the facial massage routine tbh ,,, xx :suprised:

first of all i just need too say omg how did u even read that last message im so sorry lol i just type and run allways in a rush but thank u for ur replys ..im gflad u replyed mathew as im looking into getting the eve taylor range!! ...iv just sent my qualifications over so hope for a reply soon :))
i dnt know what too start with really as im not sure what u offer but id like sum retail products too i know u dnt do opening order's which i like lol as times are tough at the mo ... can i just ask are the body products included in any facil packages if u dnt reply ill wait for a CALL OR PHGNE TOMORRROW X im a bit dissapointed u dnt offer the facial massage routine tbh ,,, xx :suprised:

If you attend our Product Knowledge training we teach you Eve's original pressure point massage :)

second vote for youtube vids as it has a wealth of info. i watched a couple the other week and practised then used some new techniques on a client the other day and she loved it. dont just look at the massage though, check out all aspects of facial techniques.

With any massage it starts with the basics effleurage,pettrisage,tapotement and then once you know those movements you can adapt to do a massage of any part of the body.It also helps greatly to know the muscles you are massaging which is where your anatomy comes in.Although sadly its a very neglected part of any courses nowadays.
Therefore I suggest having a swat up on your facial muscles,the basic massage techniques and then look at the vids on you tube and having a few facials yourself hopefully then you will be good to go.

Last edited:
If you attend our Product Knowledge training we teach you Eve's original pressure point massage :)

Is this a new thing? I did the product knowledge last year and didn't learn this

Is this a new thing? I did the product knowledge last year and didn't learn this

We introduced hands on training from the middle of last year

thanks for ur responce's .. and mathew thats great and im looking forward too learning these now ..too the post above sorry i forgot ur name already its late i spose !! ..lol
i do know all my facila muscles im quite swotty like that thats why i know once iv relearnt them ill be fine but up untill i get shown again ill be very unsure im doing it right but yh i think ur wright utube ...and then practice and maybe a course too follow up ..xxdnt know which course thow but thank u for ur kind replys x:biggrin:

ahhh don't make me any more jealous than I need to be!!! lols

Hurry up bring it to NI on a Sunday/Monday

Latest posts

Back