Facial Products for Mature Skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettymiss

Reaction score
Hiya Everyone!

Thought I'd ask a question as Im really a bit stuck and thought all you lovely geeks might be able to help me!!

Ive got a number of new clients who are, ahem, slightly older than most of my clients :) One of them asked me about products to use to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. This lady inparticular has had a lovely time living in spain so has quite a lot of sun damage on her face.

I know collagen products are good for mature skin but was wondering if anyone else has found a product/range that you find gives really good results to the mature lady!

Im also thinking of developing an anti-ageing facial for these types of clients. Has anyone done this??

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

Luv prettymiss xxxx

One of my beauty friends uses a collegen range from Natures Way - has anyone used this range??

Thanks!!

xx

The HA (hylauronic Acid) range from Marzia De Servi is absolutly amazing! It plumps the skin and hydrates from within, making the clients skin look and feel younger.

Kate

AGE Smart from Dermalogica is fab

Thank you so much! I'll look into those now!

xx

Latest posts

Back