Facial Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyEssence

Reaction score
Hiya :)

I am currently setting up my own Mobile Beauty Business....everything is nearly all ready to go, however, I am struggling to find a good facial product.
I really wanted to use Elemis, however after speaking to them they do not cater for mobile therapists....

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

xxxxxxxx

A lot of therapists find Eve Taylor a good range for mobile use. They have a standard mobile kit that you can top up with other products in the range.
Its worth taking a look and trying out a few samples.

Jack

That's a shame about Elemis isn't it?! Have u worked with Decleor before? You could try those.

I use spa find and there start up cost isn't too much either .. A change from boring dermalogica! X

Thank you for your replies. I have heard of Eve Taylor but many clients wouldnt have and I wanted a product that clients have heard about. But I shall look into it and see if I can get a few samples! thank you :p

I know its a shame about Elemis as I love their products. I have had many facials by them and the product was lovely.
Do you use Decleor yourself then?? I might have a look at their products.

Yes I agree.......dermologica is everywhere now and isnt as luxurious as other brands!

Thanks for your help x

What's your budget? Do you do alot of facials?

Eve Taylor is popular and not too expensive.

Kaeso is mid range and good value for money for facials Manu and pedi

I work with Decleor at my place of work (work in a spa) and all of their products are lovely and so are their treatments. I actually like them better than Elemis if I'm honest.

I'd love to use Decleor for my mobile work but I'm not sure of the start up costs. Using spa find now (also work with that at spa) and the start up cost is quite reasonable but you will have to undergo their training if you haven't done so already!! But their products are so natural and well loved..

Are you mobile?!

Let me know how you get on/what you think...xx

You will probably find that most if not all of the big names won't supply mobile therapists. Its just not possible to take an entire range plus retail to a clients house and of course if you haven't got the full range of products the client isn't getting the same treatment as they would in a salon.

Latest posts

Back