Facial steamer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Bohemianivy

Reaction score
Hi everyone. What's your choice of mobile facial steamer? Any recommendations

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
Table top facial steamers are great if you get a good one, I think salon services sell them. I wouldn't be without mine as it's easy to transport and saves a lot of space.

Reaction score
Table top facial steamers are great if you get a good one, I think salon services sell them. I wouldn't be without mine as it's easy to transport and saves a lot of space.
So, which one are you using?? There are quite a few on the market. Thx

Bohemianivy

Reaction score
Just starting up as mobile. Worked in salons for years. I was thinking table top but was wondering if anyone uses anything smaller?

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
So, which one are you using?? There are quite a few on the market. Thx
I'm not sure as it was given to me when another therapist I know bought a wheel-based one instead. They're all pretty similar if you buy from a reputable trader...but be careful buying online from a website or retailer you don't know since they are an electrical item and use water too. Ellisons sells Esthetixs portable steamers which I've heard are good :)

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
Just starting up as mobile. Worked in salons for years. I was thinking table top but was wondering if anyone uses anything smaller?
I've not used or heard of anything smaller, and I wouldn't have thought that something smaller than a table top would have an ozone setting. Maybe someone else has?

Reaction score
I'm not sure as it was given to me when another therapist I know bought a wheel-based one instead. They're all pretty similar if you buy from a reputable trader...but be careful buying online from a website or retailer you don't know since they are an electrical item and use water too. Ellisons sells Esthetixs portable steamers which I've heard are good :)
Thx a lot

Latest posts