Facials after Surgery?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanneb

Reaction score
I am a nail technician and know nothing about skin care...apart from my own! so I hope you will be able to help me out.
I have a client who has had an eye-lift and laser skin treatment (possibly a peel or dermabrasion, even she is not sure??) She has a small row of whiteheads along the scar line under her eye and has asked me how to get rid of them.......obviously I don't have a clue as I usually just squeeze mine!!!!:eek:

Has anybody got any advice I can give her re: treatment. She had the surgery approx 6-8 weeks ago and whilst I would normally have a facial/exfoliation I am a bit concerned about the new skin and the closeness to the eye.

Any advice for her would be very helpful. Thank you

P.S. I would not be doing the treatment....wouldn't have a clue how to, just want to be able to advise her what to ask for.:)

I think that as it is not very long ago that she has had this done I would get her to telephone her consultants office and obtain advice. When I had dermabrasion by a surgeon I noticed that I had spots as well which did disappear. This is possibly due to the creams she has been told to use or the fact that cleansing has been hard to carry out. An electrolygist using a sterile needle may be best suited to remove these spots.

It is normally recommended that you wait 6 months after surgery so I would suggest that she contact either her gp or her surgeon for advice.

Thank you both very much for your help, I'll tell her to contact her Dr.
Thanks again :hug:

Latest posts

Back