Facials part 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hi. Me again. So Ive been deliberating on what products to try for setting up for mobile facials. I thought I had my mind set on eve Taylor however I'm now stuck between Eve Taylor and kaeso???......help! X

this probably wont be much help but i started using kaeso, smell lovely and a simple range to use. However once iv used them up im thinking of doing some eve Taylor product training and investing in some of their range. Whichever you choose i think you will find lovely products. X

If using Kaeso it is best for people starting out wanting a cheaper option. Eve Taylor is a more up market brand and is better for results. If you are trying to bring a better level of clientele I would opt for Eve Taylor. X

Thanks. Think I'll try eve Taylor. Seems like a very nice little company. Also I like how they're more for professionals x

It sounds like you've probably made up your mind, but just to make sure ... What I do when I'm thinking of taking something new on is to try out a treatment at a salon that does it, also chat to that therapist. Another one is trawl the internet looking for websites of salons that offer the range, ring them up and ask them what their experience is.

Latest posts

Back