Facials What do you do when masque is on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes we've establiashed that its not a good idea to do that while the mask is on but now what im asking it when the treatment is complete would you leave them in the room to get changed on their own while there are products on the trolleys and they have their bags/coats in there

i always play relaxing music when i'm doing treatments like these so whilst the masque is on i massage the feet or hands for half the time then let them relax while i get the cotton pads/flannel and warm water ready for removal and wash up any bowls i've used already (quietly as im in the same room usually)

During facials, clients have the option of having either a scalp massage or hand & arm massage while the mask is on. They get asked at the beginning of the treatment so know whether they need to remove watch/bracelets or not.

After treatment, we get them a drink of water then leave them in the room to get dressed. Meet again in reception.

yes we've establiashed that its not a good idea to do that while the mask is on but now what im asking it when the treatment is complete would you leave them in the room to get changed on their own while there are products on the trolleys and they have their bags/coats in there
sounds like you've had a bad experience with a client stealing.

I think everyone leaves the client alone to get ready.
In my room I have expensive crystals in a cabinet, a couple of hundred pounds worth of products and yes, I leave the client alone in the room with their bag and coat.
Oh and my money is also in the room, my mobile phone, my car keys.

well I've done some additional training since this thread started, and now include exfoliation or peel and masque.

I now do a shoulder, neck and face massage.

Once the masque is on I do a pressure point scalp and face massage. I check with the client first that they like the scalp being done and if they didn't I would substitute it with reiki.

Latest posts

Back