facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helpimlost

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im qualified in holistic treatments

body massage
aromatherapy
reflexology

Iwas thinking about offering holistic facials as a treatment as well

Would I be able to learn facials in a short course? or are they usually part of a beaity course?

thanks

Yes you can do a one day holistic facial or a one day beauty facial course.

As you have A&P and massage and aromatherapy then you will sail through it.

I'm the same! There are loads of couses out there to do extra learning..hot stones..thai massage etc..but a word of advice..check with your insurance company before you book on the course, as they may not be willing to accept it. Im with FHT and want to do a waxing course, they wont cover waxing, so I will be changing to the guild of holistic therapists for their insurance next year before I start.Also, it appears some of the training is brand specific, so if you change brands, the insurance may no longer be valid..always check it out. Good luck!:)

hi folks,

thanks for th ereplies so far, ive had a quick look but cant seem to find a course that will cost less than £250 - there has been more expensive!

I was trained in facial massage when doing my holistic but obvoiusly need a cert to get insurance.

my search continues...............

hi folks,

thanks for th ereplies so far, ive had a quick look but cant seem to find a course that will cost less than £250 - there has been more expensive!

I was trained in facial massage when doing my holistic but obvoiusly need a cert to get insurance.

my search continues...............

Try Akasha Training, they do 1 day certs in Holistic Facials. :hug:

wow! that is expensive.

I run courses at half that price as do many other private colleges in the North East/Scotland area.

I went with Akasha Training and trained locally. Was a one day course and the trainer was really good, and cost around £100.

you could try gatewayworkshops.com?

i've not tried it yet but have just booked on to do pregnancy massage - fht and the guild insure them too x

Let us know what you decide to do.

If you wanted your holistic facial to take an Ayurvedic path, you could try Ayurveda Pura who do a one-day Ayurvedic face lift massage course. It was truly wonderful. You can adapt the face lift massage into your existing facial as well.

Latest posts

Back