Fake Bake Issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindseytranter

Reaction score
Hi, I purchased the spray tan tent and hvlp spray gun from fake bake last year and have had nothing but issues. I have all of the settings right but a couple of times now I have been at a clients house and the trigger wouldnt work and the spray was continuously coming out! Not good!

I have called Fake Bake and they have advised that I can send it back for fixing but that they dont actually have any more guns in stock until July. (i have found that Fake Bake are generally really disorganised with orders). Im really annoyed because I have clients booked in including a wedding party!

Does anyone know of another spray gun that is compatible with the fake bake hose as the ones I have seen on ebay dont seem to fit. Help. x:|

All machines are compatible with fake bake, they will tell you u need a particular one but in my experience this is not true and ive worked in many salons and used loads of different machines. just make sure it is a spray tan machine u are buying and not for spray painting walls or cars or something!!

Latest posts

Back