Fake Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph36

Reaction score
One of my colleagues at work who i dont get on with that well asked me to shellac her nails a few weeks ago just for a treat and all went well n she was very happy with them!! Since then she has brought a cheap gel kit from sallys (not sure what brand) and she's started to use that which is fine for her!! She's now started asking lots of questions about shellac n now she had a parcel delivered today with the fake shellac (blue sky! Off eBay!! Just 1 colour no top n base coat!! Am I right in thinking for a start she doesn't have the right lamp to cure it and she doesn't have the right any top n base coat!! I don't get on with her anyway so I think it's quite funny n it made me chuckle that's she thinks she will be able to go it just like that!! Where as iv trained for ages n brought all the proffessional kit from s2 n paid slot of money for it!! I might say something to her about it!! Am I right in thinking that even the fake shellac isn't going to cure in her different lamp?? X x

I really wouldnt worry. people will always want to have a mess with things. You do it the right way and thats all that should matter to you ;)

If she wants to keep asking questions show her what courses are offered near you. :)

Latest posts

Back