!!faketan removal!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma-Louise

Reaction score
Whats the best way to remove fake tan? (sptaytan)

ex-foliate the skin. Get a good ex-foliater and an ex-foliating mitt and gently rub in circles on the entire body - this will help to start take off the tan as it takes off the top/dead layer of the skin off.

HTH's x

Think I read on here a mixture of fresh pineapple and lemon juice diluted with water also helps then apply some baby oil leave it on for a while, this then loosens the tan, then shower and exfoliate.

Haven't tried it myself but may be worth a go

hth

H xx

The best way ive found is to really smother yourself in baby oil, leave it on as long as you can and then have a bath/shower and exfoliate, then gently rub your skin with a towel. That usually gets mine off xx

Most successful way ever .. Use facial hair lightening cream.
I found this out by accident when 'bleaching' my own facial hair and ended up a bit patchy! (luckily all was well after a coat of tan and my make-up had been applied!)
But I've used this many times to lighten my palms, and on one occasion over most of my body after a fake tan / wine mishap!!! ;-)
Works a treat! ...and safe enough to use on your face and delicate areas xx

Latest posts

Back