False nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackfearn

Reaction score
Hi lovelies

Im jack im 14 and i am gay i really love false nails I study childcare at college and I've had experience in makeup☺️I want to continue with childcare and college but in my spare time i would like to perform nail art!

I want your opinion if you think its weird with me wanting to get a French manicure??

Thankyou xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 70
Hey jack and welcome to salon geek.

I'm vic and I'm straight lol.
There's been a few posts on here from guys liking to get their nails done so you're not alone.

Funnily enough, a lot of beauty therapists worked with children before they did beauty. Does a career in beauty interest you?

There are some really successful male beauty therapists on here. I'm wondering if that's where your heart lies.

Best wishes

Vic x

Hey vic☺️

I would like to complete a career in childcare but in my spare time i would like to do nail art

Im a little scared to tell my mum that i want my nails done even though she accepts me for being gay and she loves it haha I've had thoughts of going college and going to a beauty salon and getting a french manicure done☺️

Latest posts

Back